Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Welcome!

Hi, glad you found me!!! I was afraid of starting up a new blog because I didn't want to lose those I felt were my blog friends in blogger world, and yet I felt that rambling on about my everyday life did not fit the "Sharing A Dream" theme.

So, I decided to begin this blog dedicated to just daily events, and keep the old one dedicated for what it's orginial purpose was, my thoughts on all things fertility and infertility and my experiences as a person sharing the dream of family building in one way or another.

I believe I have grabbed everyone that was on my list, but if I missed you, just be sure to let me know...it's getting late here and my eyes are going buggy.

You'll noticed I transferred a lot of the posts about daily life from the other blog onto here. I plan to remove them in 2 weeks from the other site so that it can go back to it's original theme.

Sorry for the inconvience, but I still want to continue to follow your journies as well no matter what site I'm posting on that particular day.

Thanks for all the support and love being sent my way, and even those swift kicks in the buttocks when I needed it. I really do appreciate it!

Feel free to comment and tell me what ya think, I just love comments and hearing all your thoughts. Have a great night!!!

5 thoughts that made me smile:

MyLifeMyWorld said...

There you should be able to comment now...sorry about that!

Sarah Andrews said...

I like your new space! Love the group shot of you all on your sidebar!

Cyn said...

Did you at least get to read my comment?

Cyn said...

Funny, I thought I was the first commenter on the new page-maybe I just composed it in my head.
It was a little like this:

I too have considered switching over to a new page, but can't quite come up with as catchy of a name.
I will definitely be watching both sites for updates. You can't get rid of me that easily!

Cyn said...

Oh and as for black out curtains, if you put them on rings it's easy to open them up. You can even do a sheer in front of them and then just open up the black out panel. I put them in all of our windows last summer and we all sleep way better and the temperature is controlled better.