Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Amazed

I am continuously amazed by humanity, by all the people who rally together for a virtual person, a real life stranger and yet a real life person in need.

I went over to MyCharmingKids today http://www.mycharmingkids.net/search?updated-max=2009-03-27T14%3A45%3A00-06%3A00&max-results=20

to get the latest update on Stellen, the little guy who is fighting a terrible heart condition and the family who is making it day by day and finally had time to check out the name gallery and am just amazed at so many people who are all praying and rooting and thinking of a little baby they've never met! All over the world people are praying for him, from China to Brazil, one side of the earth to the other. HOW AWESOME IS THAT!

If you haven't seen this name gallery, I highly recommend checking it out....http://www.mycharmingkids.net/2008/08/eventually-these-photographs-will-be-in.html

I too continue to pray for Stellen and his family as they find an end to this aweful struggle.

I too am in awe of the love and affection human kind has for one another, and not just in times of despair.

I too am grateful to know that I belong to this race and that God has brought so many of us together through the internet, through real life, through all boundaries to help each other out and support each other.

I too am thankful for the technology that allows us to do just that.
I am just amazed and so very thankful!!!

2 thoughts that made me smile:

Gift of Surrogacy said...

Amazing for sure...

Sarah Andrews said...

It gave me goosebumps and heart flutters to see all of those amazing pictures!