Friday, February 6, 2009

Sweet Fridays

Today was an awesome day for me, I'm feeling great and here's why:

1. This morning S and I chatted on WebCam....I'm so glad she got that for me for xmas, it's so fun to see who your talking to and chat it up. Oh and also of course to see the bean in mommas arms.

2. I had a showing today and it was a real person...lol, not just a real estate agent. That makes 3 showings (first one being just a real estate agent), 2 actual buyers come through. Open house is tommorrow and apparently there is a showing during that time too!

3. Family is doing awesome at keeping the house museum clean....big step for 3 kids and a messy husband.

4. Work went off without a hitch

5. I got my blog revamped and I love it

6. I'm wearing my pre-pregnancy clothes! I'm not a real jean lover by far, my jeans are the stretchy kind, and I do like them. It was nice to put them on and have them fit.

7. It's Friday...need I say more?

8. The weather outside is SUNNY! and much warmer than Thursday, and will be warmer tommorrow. +6!! I hate winter, makes me sad and cranky...I'm like the energizer bunny whose batteries are running very very low during the cold, but today with the sun and the warmth, it's like someone just changed my batteries! I was bouncing and dancing just in a real feel good mood!

Need I say more? Hope all of your Fridays went off just as well as mine!!!

6 thoughts that made me smile:

Cyn said...

You SOUND happy!
Here's to a great weekend!

Just Me said...

Send some of your happiness down here :)

You look awesome have to say it again!!!

Good luck with the house in no time you will be stressing and packing..

Good Job on the kiddos keeping things clean..:)

Have a great weekend

Duck said...

WOW you look so great - can't believe you gave birth just a few weeks ago - amazing.
Great to hear that you're getting showings - let's hope for a quick sale and a great price :).

S said...

I really like your new blog look!

Great blog pics! Love that picture of you - hard to believe that only 3 weeks ago u were preggers! Awesome work lady!

Glad to hear that you had an awesome day!

Good luck with the open house! Fingers are crossed!

S said...

I really like your new blog look!

Great blog pics! Love that picture of you - hard to believe that only 3 weeks ago u were preggers! Awesome work lady!

Glad to hear that you had an awesome day!

Good luck with the open house! Fingers are crossed!

Natalia Ritchie said...

hey missy...I have those answers for you on my blog comment page...see what you come up with!!