Thursday, February 12, 2009

Links to some Great Ideas

I just found these new sites and great ideas from other fellow bloggers and thought I would share....I haven't tried them out yet but LOVE the ideas and am dying to get right in there and order.

Below are the great links and products I found...thanks fellow bloggers

1. This first one you can take your picture and turn them into REAL art...they look awesome and I'm planning to do this as soon as I find the "perfect set of pics". The price is not all that bad either, when you consider what art costs.

http://fotoflot.com/#

2. The second is turning your blog, like this one, into a real bookstore quality book. I really like this idea and plan to do that to this blog....again the price is reasonable and I haven't tried it but it looks pretty easy to use too. Changing blogs into books for your reference is called "slurping". Interesting names they come up with eh? Blogging, slurping...what will be next.

http://www.blurb.com/

On a side note, it's been a good day, not much new except I got something in the works and will share in a day or two....it's going to be soooo good!

2 thoughts that made me smile:

Just Me said...

WWWHAT making us wait a day or two....

Cyn said...

Turning the blog into a book was the entire reason I started my blog. It's supposed to be pretty easy too.