Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Me Monday



Another Monday, another day of pure perfection. Just a reminder that this is a fun thing to do on Mondays introduced by McMamma at http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ where you share all the things you "didn't do" because we'll it's nice to be so perfect!

1. I have been trying to get my body back in shape by eating healthy and walking more...still some postpartum weight I'd like to loose, as well as pre-pregnancy weight too. Well, I did NOT sit down and eat a 400gram milk chocolate bar in just a few hours. I would never ever do that because it would be so damaging to my efforts thus far. I have the ultimate of self control.

2. I did NOT set up the Wii, and open up the Wii Fit for the first time and have the kids check it out. I did NOT sit on my couch and wish I could get up and do something while my kids proved once again their never ending engery. I did NOT then pack it away and pretend like I never opened it. Definately NOT me, I love exercising.

3. I did NOT want to yell or slap someone for the way they treat my daughter. Though I have the self control not to really do that, the thought NEVER crossed my mind, I don't think bad things.

4. I did NOT wish bad things to happen to someone else because they seem to have it too easy when I feel they didn't deserve it or earn it, while others suffer who deserve and have earned some good in their life and never get it. Why is that? Why do some who really do all the right things get the crappy end of the deal, while others who take advantage of things seems to fly by with ease? I did NOT wish those things because of the feelings of my own inadequacies.

5. I did NOT feel guilty for wishing for that bad thing to happen, because that would mean I made a mistake and have regrets, remember I'm perfect, I make no mistakes.

6. I did NOT lie to my sweet angel daughter that we had no money for rides in Niagara Falls simply because I didn't want to outright tell her I didn't want to WASTE the money on some silly ride she already did 2 times before.

7. I would NEVER sweep the dirt under the rug because I was in a hurry and the house was having a showing at 4pm today on FAMILY DAY just after we got back from Niagara. I would NEVER EVER do that, tisk tisk. **Though I did clean it up right after the showing.

8. I NEVER considered saying No to a showing today because I'm sick and tired after just over two weeks of living in a museum and wanted a day to just relax.

9. I of course DID NOT sit acrossed the street at a park with my family spying on the people who came to see the house today. Thankfully it was a nice day and the kids liked going to the park. But I would NEVER spy.

10. I did NOT think about calling in sick tommorrow because it seems that I need a vacation after my vacation...(even though my vacation was only 1 day...lol)

A pretty good week of all the things I NEVER did....what DIDN'T you do?

6 thoughts that made me smile:

Cyn said...

While the kids are at school bust out the Wii Fit. It really is so much fun (even while pregnant and with no breath), but I found it to be less pressure with nobody watching me.

There's a lot of things you can do to just give you a baseline without having to 'excercise'. Try the hula hoop and see where your center of balance is.

Try it, you'll love it!

Just Me said...

sweet week.. dont forget to add yourself on McMama site.. :) Its a weekly add..

Felicia said...

Welcome to the Healthy You Challenge!

Best wishes to you on your journey!

*huggles*
=0)

Mighty M said...

I love that you didn't spy on the people viewing your house! :-) I might have not tried that too if we had a park across the street when we were trying to sell the house. You look great by the way! Way to go. :-)

SharingaDream said...

Cyn, I will work on the Wii Fit, problem is T is only in school 1/2 days so I usually take advantage of that time for a nap....yes, I still nap, sigh.

Abgs, thanks for letting me know, I had no idea that I had to sign in every week.

Mighty M:
Thank you!

Herbalife Las Vegas said...

I love the pics in your profile, great job!!