Sunday, February 8, 2009

Oh no "Not Me!"





Today marks the first edition of "Not Me! Monday". Basically it's a fun thing to share about all the things I did NOT do this week because well, I'm perfect! You can read others "Not Me" days by going to the list at http://www.mycharmingkids.net/, so let's give it a try.


1. I did NOT postphone getting one of my side signal lights fixed on the bus this week because that would mean I'm not an eager beaver at work. I did NOT wait until Thursday even though it went out on Monday, to get it fixed because I was tired of taking my personal time to go to the garage. NOT ME, I'm a perfect employee!!


2. I did NOT ignore the mess of garbage on the floor of my bus on Wednesday either, because I sweep it EVERYDAY like I'm suppose to.


3. I would never yell at my husband especially over how to parent our teenager and dealing with discipline. Afterall, I am the perfect wife in the perfect marriage and NEVER raise my voice.


4. I am always on top of the bills, and NEVER would ignore paying them, out of laziness, afterall those 1.50 late payment charges add up, and I am very frugal.


5. I of course NEVER swear, most especially when a car runs a red light and almost hits me. NOT ME, and NEVER in front of my daughter either. I am a perfect mother and would NEVER color her language like that.


6. I NEVER EVER would go over to a friends house on Saturday night, drink way too much (which isn't a huge amount considering I haven't drank in 3 years) and become quite inebriated . Oh NO, NOT ME, because I am a perfect party guest and am always in control.


7. By midnight, I was NOT hugging my friends toilet for dear life, DEFINATELY NOT ME! because that would make me a huge party pooper, and well, I'm perfect and can always handle my booze.


8. I did NOT take a taxi home, strip off my coat and shoes and spend the wee hours of Sunday morning caressing my own toilet while my husband held back my hair and laughed at me. I would NEVER do that either, that would be so immature, and I am the defination of mature.


9. I was NOT reminded of WHY I don't drink often and WHY it's been 3 years since I desired more than the occasional glass of wine. I was NOT reminded of this because that would mean I had forgotten and naturally I have the perfect memory and would NEVER need reminders.


So that was my week of all the things I did NOT do! What didn't you do?

5 thoughts that made me smile:

Cyn said...

Sounds like you were the picture of maturity! Glad to hear you took a taxi!
Oh what fun will this week hold for you!

Just Me said...

OMG!!! I love it!!!!

Wewurtskihit said...

I did NOT sleep!
I did not SLEEP!
I DID not sleep!

Did I mention I did not sleep? LOLOL

most of all though...i did not read any blogs because we were too busy being sick!

Other then that I truly, TRULY LOVE that you are NOT sarcastic at all!!!

Mark

Intending To Be Parents said...

This is a hilarious post!! :) Love it!

Melissa said...

Great list...Way to go!

I wanted to share our middle names with you since you asked...they are a secret though from our moms so I can't put them on my blog.

Ella Deborah (after my mom)
Emma Elaine (after DH's mom)