Thursday, March 12, 2009

Last Blog

Before I go that is. Did you think you would get rid of me permanently??

Seriously, we head out tommorrow morning for a very long drive, but hopefully well worth it. I'm a bit nervous, we have never travelled this long with or without the kids, but most especially with the kids. I hope I've done enough planning and preparing that they make this drive okay...not much more I can do now except well...go!

I'm very excited, too excited. I keep checking the internet for the weather. I will be bringing my laptop and hopefully will be able to check in at least once to give an update and see how you are all, but honestly, I don't want to spend a whole lot of time on the computer, laptops are not good on the beach...lol. Also I'm not sure what kind of internet we'll get so, before I go some of you are in the middle of some big changes.

For those of you who are hoping for a BFP this coming week...I'm totally praying for you, even from miles away from home.

Those of you who are expecting...don't go any have any drama, let the pregnancy remain quiet and uneventful (unless it's happy events like ultrasounds and baby kicks), okay?

Those of you close to delivering...hold off until I get back! But if you can't, I wish you a safe delivery and happy ending.

And for those of you who follow along with my life's drama but are none of the above, I wish you a great week next week and look forward to catching up when I get back.

Tootles
A

9 thoughts that made me smile:

Intending To Be Parents said...

Have a wonderful time on your trip!!

Cyn said...

I woke up thinking of you this morning. So glad to see a post. Have a great trip and I can't wait to hear about it all!

R said...

Have a great trip, get lots of sun (but not to much) If the kids get roudy or fight in the car you could always do what my parents did when we were kids...bribe them...lol

S said...

Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!

Natalia Ritchie said...

You scared me!! I thought you were no longer blogging!!

Just Me said...

Have a safe trip and will miss ya! <3

Melissa said...

I have to admit the title of this post did scare me at first. I hope you have a fabulous trip!

Duck said...

Have a great trip!

Wewurtskihit said...

I know this is kinda strange but would you email me directly in private, I have to ask you a question :-)
(wewurtskihit@hotmail.com)

thanks
Mark