Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I got an AWARD...






Okay, so I've been nominated for an award....not sure what it's all about but I'll give it a try....


I'm not good a chain mail (which it sort of is) and don't really know enough people so I'm going to skip the nominating others thing....sorry, I guess that makes me the party pooper.


10 Honest things about me:

1. I am perfect.

No...... just kidding....... I'll be serious

1. I love to spend my day in my pajamas, not get dressed, throw my hair back. If I can make it to the time I wake up to the time I go to bed in the same jammies, I've had a good day.

2. I do not wash my hair everyday, sometimes if I can push it I will go 3 days.

3. I like to read a book when I'm committed in the bathroom. Okay maybe that one might be too much information....

4. I don't like shaving my legs in the winter and I rarely wear makeup unless pictures are involved or we're going out.

5. I'm a pretty happy person on a normal basis. I tend to look on the brighter side of things, and am more optimistic than others I know. I don't really get stressed out easily...though life can get overwhelming at times. Compounding things tend to stress me out rather than individual ones.

6. I'm pretty open, I don't have many secrets. Sometimes that can push people away, other times it's appreciated, depends on the person really.

7. Surrogacy has changed my life, my outlook on things, my view of others, my goals and visions, my everything. It has had a major impact on who I am now and what I strive for in the future. This includes surrogacy for me as well as supporting others through their own journies.

8. My kids are my world. I wish I could make them understand just how much I love them but they will never know. I would die without my babies and I know how truely lucky I am to have them.

9. My husband is my best friend and my biggest frustration all packaged into one.

10. I think I want another baby..............

4 thoughts that made me smile:

Wewurtskihit said...

Wow..VERY honest!! Does Hubby know about #10???? LOL
(he may say what my word verification is right now: OVEYME!...hehehe)

Natalia Ritchie said...

Thanks for sharing. I love to read these lists, they are such quick information!!
How about number 10?! Hmmmm...interesting!!

Cyn said...

I can relate to 7 of the 10, but definitely NOT #10.
Wow!!

Just Me said...

Love the list....
Very cool about #10...