Thursday, March 26, 2009

Can't post about Florida today...

Hey everyone, I'm still working on my Florida trip post but I thought before I go into my joys of the trip, I wanted to dedicate this post to various people and their heartache and let them know that my prayers and thoughts are with them.

While I was away, so much had happened, and I'm just getting caught up now and trying to wrap my head around all the sadness that has come over the last little while.

I'm so sorry for those who have lost their babies, either through failed transfers or chemical pregnancies, or full out miscarriages. How devestating that must be and your pain follows me daily as I continue to pray for your healing, and eventual dreams coming true. It seems so unfair, but then again, what the hell is fair in this world? I'm angry, frustrated and sad for all of you who have felt this sort of heartache and for those who are going through it now.

Nicki, J and their Surrogate K
Mr and Mrs Duck and their Surrogate their Surrogate K,
and anyone else I might have missed as I try to catch up here.
I'm just so sorry.

I'm sorry for McMamma and what she is dealing with with her sick little guy. Reading all that he's been through with his little heart is so sad and brings me back to my own days of fear and anguish when I sat in the NICU with my own newborn. I hope they get a handle on it quickly and that the surgery will not have to be done, and I am truly inspired by your strong faith in God and that He will see you all through this. Prayers be with you.

I'm sorry for Nat who is back in the hospital AGAIN, fighting this nasty disease that seems relentless. I'm frustrated for her because I know how much she deserves to be out shopping for her new baby, or at the very least, home flipping through nursery designs and dolling out orders to hubby and the contractors...or whoever will be decorating the nursery. I'm sorry your back in the hospital, I know you say that your use to it, but from my end I feel frustrated for you and angry that you even have to go through it. My prayers and wishes for these 21 days to go quickly and that be the end of this infection and any other for a very long time.

There is just so much that I am thankful for, so much your struggles have made me realize I should be thankful for, and how easy it is to take for granted. Each day is humbling, each day is a blessing, and each day simple strangers in a blog world continue to inspire me. You and your stories and your throughts and struggles, and one day I expect to hear blogs about your sucesses, are inspiring, to see your strength, to see your love, to see your committment and drive. Thank you for sharing, even when it's hard, even when you don't want to say the words.

I'm praying for all of you and your loved ones to get through these trying times.

2 thoughts that made me smile:

Wewurtskihit said...

You said it all!!! :-)

Just Me said...

I heart you.