Thursday, March 4, 2010

Valentines...and Family Day

Crap...I had a shit load of really good pictures, but I think I dumped them accidently? I checked my recycle bin, can't find it anywhere. I'm so upset!!

So no pics, but I can say we had a great time. Because Valentines was the day before Family Day, we sort of celebrated it together.

On family day my entire family, my brother and his wife, my sister and her 'husband' and her daughter, my other brother and his girlfriend and my parents all head to Niagara Falls for a night of family, fun and relaxation together. We've done it every year since family day started 3 years ago.



So...that's where we were. My son babysat (and made a ton of money) for a few hours while us adults went to dinner for Valentines night, then my mom stayed back while we grabbed Anthony and took him out and did the Clifton Hill thing, went through good ol' Nightmares...which we all LOVE and Frankinstein which is sort of dull to say the least.

Monday was family day and we went and did some bowling at the new bowling alley there, and walked the hill down to the falls. I had some really really great pictures...I'm so upset they're all gone. Where oh where could my pictures have gone????????????

Other than that, not much else happened...it was a happy weekend and nice to spend it all together as a family.

Oh, yeah, and I got my haircut. No official pictures of that, but you can sort of see in in this one....



3 thoughts that made me smile:

Sarah Andrews said...

Your hair looks really pretty! Looks like you had it coloured too! Sorry to hear that you can't find your pics - what a bummer! Here's hoping that you have just misplaced them on your computer. Sounds like your fam had an awesome weekend away!

Sarah Andrews said...

p.s. I like your new template too! Very spring-ish!

Cyn said...

Spring is in the air!! Very nice!

Can't believe you're in a sleeveless anything-don't you live in the arctic north?

Love the hair!