Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It's already March!

Time is sure slllliiipppppinnnngggg by me, faster than you can imagine!

I can't believe it's March, and it was late December since I last posted. Shame on me! Sigh.

January was a pretty dull month...so I don't really have an excuses, except to say that there really was nothing to blog about.

Februray has been very busy, with tons of events and activities and over the next few days I plan to blog all about it.

March is here, so I have some catching up to do....stay tuned!

2 thoughts that made me smile:

Sarah Andrews said...

Looky looky - a post on your BLOG? What? lol! Looks like you have to update your template lady as it's not showing up.

Anonymous said...

Hey S, so fun to see you here...I know I've been pretty behind on the posting. What do you mean by updated my template, what's not showing up????

I have lots of blog catch up to do which I hope to have time in the next few days!