Wednesday, March 10, 2010

MEN-o-PAUSE

You might be thinking....wwwwhhhhaaattttt.....

What can a youngen of 32 got to say about the big "change" of life.

After being on Lupron, which is a sneak peak into what it might be like for me in 10-20 years, I can relate to a lot of Men-o-pause symptons...and well, my mom can't seem to get through it....I keep asking her if it ever ends cause she's been "changing" for 10 long long years.
The point?
I took my mom to see...


and I'm telling you, it was laugh out loud, hit the floor FUNNY! If you ever get an opportunity to see it, man or women, in menopause, going to be in menopause, or already been through it, this is one hilarous musical you will totally enjoy!

pic off the net
Just mom and I went and oh my lord, I wish I was crying from laughing, and the happy high lasted the rest of the night.
Afterward the musical we headed over to the Pickle Barrel down in Toronto for some yummy yummy food, and even yummier cheesecake.

On the way there we past Dundas and Younge Square...and they were starting the Men's Olympic Hockey Game...on the way back they were in overtime! We decided to hang around outside at Dundas Square with about 300 other folks and watch it on the big screens there at the park. And well you already know, WE WON!




A great day to be Canadian!!!!!! We won the OLYMPIC GOLD!!! Yeah!!! You can imagine what the street was like, the hootin and hollaring, every car in sight honking their horns, the dancing and the cheers, it was so fun to be in the middle of it all!




Here is what I saw...



Here is what I thankfully missed...


Yes, we left just 20mins before everyone spilled out of the bars and eateries....there was over a thousand people in that square and when I got home and saw on the news that we missed it by only 20mins, I am thankful....I love a good party, but a crowd that big on a Sunday night was a bit much for me traffic wise...afterall they shut down the streets!

All in all, a great day. From one happy event to another, and a great feeling of pride for us as

WOMEN and CANADIANS!

0 thoughts that made me smile: