Saturday, March 13, 2010

SPECIAL VISITOR

So I'm still playing catch up here, bear with me.

On Feb 22nd we had a very special visitor come to OUR house.

Can you guess by these pics who it might have been?








Yes! The TOOTH FAIRY!


And of course she left Taylor behind a HEAFY $5.00! Lucky girl I think!


**********************


On the 27th, little miss also got her haircut.


It was a sad, sad day for mommy. All those beautiful baby curls, that long beautiful hair, just gone. Donated for a wig as per Taylor's request. So so sad.





But she still a charmer...my gosh I"m in trouble when she grows up.

2 thoughts that made me smile:

Cyn said...

Aww, mama's little girl is growing up!! Can you believe how straight her hair looks in the haircut?

Sarah Andrews said...

Great pictures! What a sweetie!