Monday, March 8, 2010

AH-HA!

I found them....after literally SEARCHING my comp for HOURS, I finally found the pics to the blog post below....WOOOHOOOO!!!!!


Here they are, our trip to Niagara!


For those who have never seen it, here's a great shot of Niagara Falls in the Winter...looks cold eh? Well it is!


And of course a couple of family shots at the Falls...not so great, but remember, it really IS cold!

We did some fun things too, here we are at one of the moving theatres, and lunch at one of my favorite restaurants, The Rainforest Cafe. Food, average, ambiance, AWESOME!

Lastly, a nice shot of Ian and I on our Valentines dinner. Yes, I know...I'm really behind here.

2 thoughts that made me smile:

Cyn said...

Aww! I've only seen Niagra Falls in Superman (it was in Superman right?)
Your kids look like they loved the ambiance almost as much as you.
You and Ian look great!!

Happy March!

Sarah Andrews said...

Great pictures! I am glad that you found them!!