Saturday, May 2, 2009

Crazy 8's, I've been tagged!!

I've been tagged!!!! Yup, thanks Sarah, I do like these games and I just so happen have the time to fill it all out.....

Here's goes...The Crazy 8's game........

Instructions, fill out the questions, then tag 8 other friends and let them know you tagged them. Pretty easy eh....lets see if I don't screw it up....

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
Hot Summer Days
Visiting S and little B
Renovating the Basement
Finishing work
Kids being out of school
Daytrips to the Beach
Getting the 52' tv
Big Brother to Start

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
Worked
Slept
Ate
Played with the kids
Played Rockband with the kids
Went to dinner with Ian
Took kids to a movie, and then watched my own movie all by myself (yeah that was weird but I was NOT going to watch X-men so I went to see Obsession)
Talked to Mortgage Guy

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
Go shopping for the things I want to upgrade the house with
Renovate the Bsmt NOW
Set up the Media room
Live in Florida all winter long
Have the energy to Scrapbook
Go to Scrapbooking Retreat (boys have camp this year at the same time....just me and Taylor home this year)
Put flowers in the garden....too cold I think still
Take really awesome pictures.

8 Shows I Watch:
Big Brother
Nip Tuck
John and Kate Plus 8
Hells Kitchen
Dr. Phil
Eleventh Hour (though it doesn't seem to be on lately...sigh)
Criminal Minds
Little People/Big World, sometimes.

8 Favorite Fruits:
strawberries
raspberries
watermellon
apples
banannas when dipped in chocolate
pear slices
pineapple
grapes

8 Places I’d Like to Travel:
Africa
Austrilia
Mexico
St. Lucia
Hawaii
Jamaica
California aka Hollywood
Carribean Islands

8 Places I’ve Lived:
Just 8? I've been way more than 8!

Surrey B.C.
Burnaby B.C.
Calgary, Alberta
Oshawa, Ontario
B, Ontario
in a bsmt apt on our own
in an apartment building on our own
in a house we own
in a second house we own


I'm tagging Beth, so she'll have to do it through Natalia (we don't hear enough from her...lol)
Erica from Scottsville
Stumbling on to My Happiness
Journey with Myles and Beyond
Our Life and 3rd Surrogacy
Chronicles of....
ah I suck at tagging....I can't think of 8 people, I'm the last one of the bunch so most of you have all been hit!

3 thoughts that made me smile:

E @ Scottsville said...

Hey, thanks for tagging me!!! I'm gonna have to do one big joint post thanking everyone for the awards and 'tags'! I've gotten a bunch in the past two weeks and have really fallen behind. Don't worry, I'll get it done soon!!!!

Thank you for thinking of me. =0)

E @ Scottsville said...

I'm slow, but I finally played. =0)

Sarah Andrews said...

Thanks for playing along A! I know that you love this kind of stuff. :O)