Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Day Wishes

For those of you who find Mothers Day a hard day, I would skip this post.....

I debated putting this post on here, there are so many people who really struggle with today and I don't want to be insensitive to anyones needs....but then there are many who struggled to be able to enjoy this day too, and deserve some wishes of happiness.

So I'm going to put it out there.

Happy Mothers Day everyone. To all those mammas who are finally where they should be after a long tough road, I hope you all relish in this day you can now enjoy without sadness.

Happy Mothers Day to those who have never had a hard time but have taken the time to support and understand those who have. Who have realized just how lucky they are (we all are) and how truely a miracle it is to be a mother and celebrate this day.

Happy Mothers Day to our own mothers...my mother would never read this blog, but some of your mothers do, and I wanted to wish them happy mothers day too...afterall I wouldn't have so many blogger friends if it weren't for your mothers too.

I wish you all a peaceful and wonderful day, just exactly the way you want to spend it, be it with your kids, or a day away at the spa.

5 thoughts that made me smile:

Cyn said...

Here's hoping you have a great day too!

Wewurtskihit said...

Happy Mother's Day, A!

Gift of Surrogacy said...

Did someone say spa.. Calgon take me away!!

Happy Mommy Day

Sarah Andrews said...

Happy Hot Mama's day from one to another! lol! I hope that you have had a wonderful day and your children have spoiled you.

Remember this time last year?

hugs and love,

FET Accompli said...

Wishing you a very happy Mothers Day!!