Sunday, November 15, 2009

Have you signed your donor card?

I got lots to post, lots to catch up on...but today, at 4:45 in the morning, I just want to ask you...

Have you signed your Organ Donor Card?

For the last 2 years I have followed a courageous story of a women fighting for her life, a friend, a blogger, and fellow mother and wife, fighting with CF, awaiting new lungs.

If you don't know her story but would like to, you can go to her blog:
http://natandmarty.blogspot.com/

it's a frank and honest blog about her struggle to stay alive for her husband, and baby, and her amazing look at life, even in the middle the most difficult moments. Follow along.

The point of this blog, YOU can save lives, sign your donor card today, talk to your family about your wishes, give the gift of life.

Have you signed your donor card today? I have.

1 thoughts that made me smile:

Cyn said...

So thrilled to hear that Nat got lungs and the transplant was successful. I will continue to keep her and her family in my thoughts. I know this next hurdle will be a challenge, but I have no doubt that she will make it through!!