Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Still renovating

I swear I have worked more now being unemployed than I did when I was employed!

This past week now that the door is in we focused on the stairs in the garage, completely gutted the garage, organized and put it all back together, did the window wells for the bsmt windows...

I'm taking pictures today so you can all see....

Today's task, digging, I hate digging, it's a mans job, but well, my mans working so it's now my job. LOL...that's okay, I don't mind, afterall I'd rather be unemployed and renovating till midnight every night (which is typically when we stop) than working....it's fun, like projects...arts and crafts, in a very BIG way!

Well, off to the dump, this is the 3rd trip with a van full....

Surprisingly I"m feeling good, life is great!

2 thoughts that made me smile:

Cyn said...

Great to hear from you! Keep at it and I can't wait to see the pics, then I will actually 'get' what you're talking about :)

Sarah Andrews said...

lol! I swear that only you would compare construction to arts and crafts! So happy to hear you so happy! PICS PICS!