Monday, July 27, 2009

Going away

I'm going away!!!! WOOHOOOO!

Renovations are pretty much at a half till Dan moves out...we got the garden done, will post pics when I get back....but for now, I'm excited to say I'm off southbound...okay not far southbound, but 2 hours or so.

I'm off to see my friend B (remember the one who adopted baby C?) who I always have a great time with. I've been invited to spend the night and do a pool party thing, so I'm taking the 2 little ones tommorrow and off we go!

I'm so excited..........will update when I get back.

5 thoughts that made me smile:

E @ Scottsville said...

Oh, that sounds FUN! Hope you have a wonderful, fabulous, exciting, adventurous, but uneventful and safe trip!

Sarah Andrews said...

Have a great time A! After all of your renos - you can use a good chillaxin time! Enjoy!!!! oxoxox

Cyn said...

Have a great trip and enjoy the water!

Wewurtskihit said...

Have fun!!!!!! Pool Party sounds SOOO good *sigh* (its 35C+ in Vancouver)

Anonymous said...

Have a great time! Travel safely.