Friday, December 4, 2009

Tickled Pink

/hihi

So as you may have noticed I've been revamping my blog...

Normally, I call my favorite techie friend Sarah to help me figure things out. Afterall I think she is the blog Queen. Bowing to you S :)

But, at some point I had to venture out in the world of Html, and start figuring some of this stuff out on my own. Many many hours later, late nights and a few curse words I got some new stuff going on.

Like I know how to strike, I can't believe I didn't do this before! I just love it!

And notice my Christmas countdown? And my visitors count. Oh wait, I revamped the entire Html for my template, to adjust the sizes of the side bars, add a picture slideshow, which originally didn't fit!

And now my latest is this /wahaha How great is this!!!!

I'm just tickled pink of my success! It's a good day today!!!
/bye

3 thoughts that made me smile:

Cyn said...

Good job! Where's the like button?

Sarah Andrews said...

looks good! Your background is cute. Glad to hear that you are enjoying yourself!

E @ Scottsville said...

Oh good for you!!!

Here are a couple of Helpful Tips posts that I did a few months back.

The first is HTML Tips and the second is just Helpful Web Resources.

Hope they help ya out even more!