Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Pee, Poo, Litter Boxes and Fur

Tell me again why I got cats?


Somedays I wonder why....

....when I'm cleaning up the poop from in front of a CLEAN litterbox because my oldest cat Jake won't poop in it.....

....when I discover pee on my brand new carpet or in my CLEAN basket of laundry from a cat I can't seem to figure out which one

....when I am vacuuming up fur off the new Chicago chair in the bsmt cause Malik thinks its the new bed

.....when their literally climbing IN the Christmas tree looking for goodies to play with

why, oh why did I get cats?

Then these moment happen and how could I have resisted? They are just so darn cute! In the rare moments they are good...


Who needs presents?








1 thoughts that made me smile:

Cyn said...

Nope, the pics do nothing for my non-cat loving heart.