Sunday, August 23, 2009

Chugging along here

No pics uploaded to share as of yet, just wanted to give the quick update....

Installation went up and we finished the drywalling around 3am last night. Today we started mudding. I have to say out of the entire project thus far, drywalling I liked the least, in fact, didn't like AT ALL!

It took us what seemed like forever and we never felt like we were getting ahead. I'm happy to say it's all done.

Not much time to enjoy the summer, but hopefully within the week, the basement will be done and I can get a life again!!!

Pics to follow in a few days.

P.S. Today is Bailey's Birthday....I'll have to do his big memory thing next month.

1 thoughts that made me smile:

Cyn said...

Happy Birthday Bailey!!

I would think with drywall pieces being so big it would really feel like you were accomplishing something, that's funny. Can't wait to see it all done-then you get to paint!!